Skip to Content
Monday, September 3
- 5 pm: Meet and Greet
- 6-10 pm: First rehearsals for New Play Development Workshop plays. (Rehearsals continue nightly from 6-10 pm, through Thursday, September 6. All rehearsal sessions are open to student and public observation.)
Friday, September 7
- 11 am - 12:30 pm: "Brown Bag" gathering in Theatre Center Room 209.
- 7:30 pm: Recital Hall Tribute to the Distinguished Guest, Richard Wesley.
Saturday, September 8
- 1-5 pm: Writer's Workshop in Theatre Center Room 201.
- 7:30 pm: First New Play Development Workshop reading presentation of The Real People Play by Messiah Hagood-Barnes in the Recital Hall. Audience talkback immediately following.
Sunday, September 9
- 12 pm: Final New Play Development Workshop reading presentation of LeRoach's Lament by Ruben C. Gonzalez in the Recital Hall. Audience talkback immediately following.