Submitting Your Play
Please email Artistic Director Eugene Lee at EL18@txstate.edu
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION OF SCRIPTS FOR THE NEW PLAY DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOPS
- Only unproduced and unpublished scripts are eligible for consideration. No musicals.
- The submission must include a synopsis and character list/Breakdown.
- The playwrights are expected to attend the rehearsals and reading presentations.
- Only scripts submitted prior to the March 15, 2020 deadline will be considered.
- Playwrights from across the country are encouraged to submit.
- Manuscripts must be typed in the standard play format and must include the playwright’s contact information.
- Play scripts may be delivered by regular mail, in person or email. Include a stamped self-addressed envelope if you wish your manuscript returned. Send manuscripts to;
Department of Theatre & Dance
Texas State University
601 University Drive
San Marcos, Texas 78666
ATTN: Black and Latino Playwrights Conference Or email to: EL18@txstate.edu
9. Notification of selected writers by May 30, 2020.